Though you can certainly go the resale route in Garden Ridge, many potential buyers prefer a home that’s all their own – something new, untarnished and completely theirs and theirs alone.
Fortunately, if you fall into this camp, you’re in serious luck. Garden Ridge is home to dozens of new home communities and builders, many of whom can design you a custom, from-scratch property that meets all of your needs and preferences – no matter who specific or detailed they may be.
Are you considering buying a new or custom-built home in Garden Ridge? Then here are just a few builders you may want to consider for the job:
- Brohn Homes – You’ll find Brohn Homes in The Woods of Garden Ridge, an exclusive neighborhood with properties starting at $480,000. Floor plans range from 2,800 to more than 4,300 square feet and include both one- and two-story plans. All homes boasts gourmet kitchens, stainless steel appliances, outdoor living spaces and upgraded finishes. The community boasts great Comal ISD schools, sprawling Hill Country views and expansive, spacious lots.
- Dale Sauer Homes – With nearly two decades of local building experience, Dale Sauer knows what local homebuyers want. The firm can assist with design, architecture planning, home placement, financing, décor, land acquisition and more, and they also offer regular open houses so you can see their designs live and in action.
- Double Diamond Custom Homes – Available in Garden Ridge’s Wild Wind neighborhood, Double Diamond homes boast energy efficient features like upgraded insulation, tankless water heaters, digital and programmable thermostats, low-E windows and more, offering homeowners a great way to save on monthly electric costs. They can help with both ground-up home design and construction, as well as remodeling projects on existing properties.
- Genuine Custom Homes – Genuine Custom Homes focuses on luxury properties, and they help with budgeting, land location, floor planning, titling, decorating, lot prep, construction and more. Though Genuine’s homes are completely custom, there are 3 basic floor plans buyers can choose to start with if they wish. All offer 3 to 4 bedrooms and more than 3,000 square feet of space.
- River Hills Custom Homes – River Hills homes are found in Ramble Ridge, a new community along Cibolo Creek. The community offers large lots, a private park with fishing opportunities and great school options for local children. Pricing depends on lots size, floor plan and upgrades chosen.
- Adam Wilson Custom Homes – Also found in the Ramble Ridge neighborhood, Adam Wilson homes are come in four different floor plans, each with more than 3,500 square feet of space and at least 4 bedrooms. Pricing varies.
- Patriot Custom Homes – Patriot offers custom homes throughout San Antonio, New Braunfels, Fredericksburg and Garden Ridge. Plans begin in the 2,000-square foot range and go upward, and all homes feature a 10-year structural warranty, lot clearing and a steel-reinforced foundation.
- Bluestone Custom Homes – Bluestone builds all over the Garden Ridge, New Braunfels and Northern San Antonio area. All homes are completely custom, though there are a few standard plans buyers can start with if they need some help. All existing plans boast more than 3,000 square feet and at least 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- RJS Custom Homes – Another custom builder in the area, RJS helps buyers with everything from lot consultation and initial design to financing, building and more. They boast more than 30 years’ experience in the local construction industry.
- Solace Creek Custom Homes – Located right in Garden Ridge, Solace Creek offers luxury custom home design and construction all over the San Antonio area. They boast 6 different floor plans, each with 3 to 5 bedrooms, 2.5 to 5 bathrooms and serious upgrades like game rooms, wine cellars, exercise space, study rooms and more.
- Morrison Designs – Though Morrison doesn’t handle the construction part of the process, they do assist with the design and planning of completely custom homes in Garden Ridge and other parts of Hill Country. They also have stock home designs and commercial designs clients can use if they want something more standard; the price for these is $750 flat. For customized plans, designs start at $1 to $2.50 per square foot of under-roof space.
Do you want more guidance on choosing the right builder, neighborhood or property in Garden Ridge? We’re here to help. Contact the Claus Team today, and our expert local agents can guide the way. We’ll help you find the perfect lot, in the perfect location, at the perfect price, so call now to get started.